Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sup homeslices!

Once again apologies for my lack of bloggage recently, and again I'm blaming Bournemouth for my absence. Just got home from a week away, working my lil bum off at Obey, doing my best to impress and generally trying not to trip over and be a clumsy fool! It's all a bit whirlwind over here at the moment and I'm acting a little out of character, not in a bad way, in fact my family have suggested this is the happiest I have been in a looooooooong time. A week in Dorset being confident and chatty followed by a cheeky lil date with a decidedly dapper fella....my life is sorting itself out quite nicely and to top it all off the sun is shining away outside my window.

Don't know if any of you guys have had a chance to check out my tumblr at all but head on over and take a sneaky peak you might just find a bit of inspiration in there somewhere! So if I don't get a chance to blog again this week then have an awesome time and make sure you do something amazing, and if not amazing just do something stupid to make someone giggle. Peace

http://nlek.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment