Wednesday 29 February 2012



Watched Blue Crush the other night and my god the ocean was an incredible backdrop for all those toned tummies and beautiful bottoms. Made me want to run away to Hawaii sooooo badly but for now I’ll have to settle with Dorset’s coastline.

The ocean has always played a huge part in my life from exploring rock pools in Cornwall as a child to spending my teenage years watching friends surf England’s icy waters. There’s just something about the water, it gives you a sense of freedom and weightlessness like no other. I can’t wait to get my surfing lessons on the go and finally be able to walk along the beach every day.

I said to one of my closest mates the other day that I can’t wait to be the girl I’ve always wanted to be, his reply was “You’ve always been that girl you’ve just never been in the right place!” What a charmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment