Thursday 23 February 2012

Sorry I haven’t posted for a few days folks, I have been uuuuuber busy getting things organised for Bournemouth. The latest news is I’m heading down there for a little five day trial, so am booking up a B&B as we speak! Fingers crossed that all goes well.

Can’t wait to move to Bournemouth for good, if they still want me, morning jogs on the beach, afternoon surfing lessons and midnight BBQ’s......literally couldn’t be more excited! I’m quite surprised about how calm I feel about all this, it must be a good sign that I’m more excited than nervous??

The weather today is sooooo nice and having just purchased my shiny new BMX (it’s not shiny it’s matte black but still) I’m feeling very summery!

A couple of nights ago my sister and I had a free house so we cooked a pretty tasty roast dinner for a few friends, I love a good wine fuelled evening especially when there’s roast potatoes involved!

I absolutely love cooking, especially for loved ones, it reminds me of being little and standing on a little booster stall in the kitchen baking shortbread with my big sis. My Dad was always convinced I would be a chef and to this day I still imagine myself owning a little cake shop on Columbia Road......one day!

Right I’m going to have to rush off again I’m having an argument with my sister about whether Jammie Dodger’s have cream in them or not....it’s getting pretty heated!

No comments:

Post a Comment