Thursday 7 June 2012

So with my new job comes a nice new shiny pay cheque at the end of every month but unfortunately with this shiny pay cheque comes less shiny and infinitely less exciting grown up responsibilities such as food shopping, train tickets and even more boring, rent! Now, I’m totally and utterly besotted with The Kensington watch from Nixon’s latest collection of Women’s time based wrist accessories. Soooo in order to purchase this not so pricey but bloomin stunning timepiece, I’m going to have to stop buying strawberries and cider for a couple of weeks at least. This is my sophisticated and oh so sleek nod towards being more organised, missing less trains and generally taking great pleasure in rolling up my sleeves and flashing this bad boy at passersby. Until then,it’s between The Kensington and a new Sutsu deck. Oh sod it, I’ll skate instead of jumping on the train and who needs strawberries when you can tell the time on a hardened mineral crystal, gunmetal grey Nixon. I’m going to be one happy lady when this arrives in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment